Fall is from September 21-December 21. So it's not even fall yet. I don't think we expected them to break ground at 12:01 AM September 1.

We don't have to like this plan, but we have to accept it. The powers that be, albeit private powers that rarely do these kinds of things, are building this. No one of us have the money or resources do such a projects, in fact neither does the city or the state. I loved the DTOGS plan and jumped for joy when they released that animated video of the plan.

Statsu, I know you've been skeptical all along so I won't chide you for feeling as such. I feel a little of the same way. But I'm gonna stay a bit hopeful. I think the private powers do know that transit is good. And these powers aren't the Fords or the men on the Fourteenth Floor. I think any person who still thinks the Big 3 would try to sabotage this is a conspiracy theorist. The Big 3 have seen the rise of light rail systems across North America, and a metro system in LA, once of the car driving capital of the world, and probably still is.

You would think the Big 3 would have given alot more time and effort into creating a better Detroit so their location of their brands has the same respect and power they did.