Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
So name one city anywhere that everything is peachy ,every city big and small has its good areas bad areas and in-between areas,inner cities are more prone to higher crime,more frequent burglaries,car theft etc. That is why you have the option of suburbs or relocation you move to where you feel the safest. And if you think as a woman you can go to any other city then Detroit and walk down the street without men looking at you or treating you "as a piece of meat" then you have not been around much.

If I know nothing about something I educate myself unbiased so I can learn and not pass judgement because of one persons or media statements. Sorry but I have also been burglarized .had my trucks stolen and yes even an entire vintage house full of contents removed while out of town and guess what it was not in Detroit. Shocking huh
I NEVER said that other cities don't have problems, but other cities also have functioning city services and less crime rampant throughout. Guess what, my house was robbed in Huntsville, AL but that doesn't mean that I am going to discount the problems in Detroit... because I have had waaay more problems here. And people keep saying that I am trying to convince everyone that my experience is everyones, and I never said that.

What I DID say, is that I know plenty of other people that have had the same experiences as me... Why does that not matter? Are you calling me a liar?