Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Geez talk about gibberish,I have a couple of friends that are petro engineers,I can hook you up with them and you can debate the details down to the molecular structure of a drop of gasoline until the cows come home.

The average consumer picks up the pump and puts gas in their car,they are not looking to learn the process.

What they want to know is how much will it cost them,is it bad for my car and what are the ramifications of its use and how does it effect me.

So others and myself have outlined all of those aspects,provided links if somebody wants to go further they are welcome to.

You started this discussion with the comment of - it will never happen because the stations do not have the infrastructure.

So now you have gone from knowing zero to internet searching,and posting the results and then what anybody else says is gibberish.

Grasshopper you have many many years to go in order to catch up to us old foggies that you detest so much,you may be able to impress your other young compatriots while sitting around vaping or getting stoned but most of us where were you are now at before or maybe while you were still in diapers.

You may also learn at some point that when they say they are the government and they are here to help,that is the time when you need to be looking at why because it always comes with a catch and nothing should be taken at face value.

If you want to save the planet and support the polices that they tell you are all about saving the planet,no problem,but until you stop buying crap from China and discontinue the use of plastic,nobody is really saving anything or even serious about saving the planet.

Us old foggies used to bring the groceries home in paper bags and our drinks in glass bottles,all recyclable,we were saving the planet long before it was even a thing.

Its about generating revenue and the ones that can come up with the best heart tugging schemes generate the most revenue.

You will learn about snake oil schemes when you get older and how it costs you money,no problem if you want to give up yours but I like to keep as much as mine as possible,that’s the goal,I did work for it.

No matter how you spin it ,E15 as it is being presented is a snake oil scheme,I already explained the process and who it benefits and what the objective is.

You have not debated any of that,just focusing on the chemistry,which nobody cares about,other then the corn part and the separation issues the rest does not matter.

The chemical make up of snake oil is irrelevant,the circumstances surrounding the sale of snake oil is what is relevant.

Unless of course you can explain the economics of saving .50 at the pump while increasing the cost $3 in food products as a result of and how that actually is beneficial to the consumer.

Simple economics,so why would they make a move like that ? There is a reason.

Trump threw the E15 across the board but in the end easing the pollution restrictions on the refineries and drilling for oil in country was what drove prices down across the board which also lowers the cost of food production.

They can do that now instead of just trying to pull the rug out from fossil fuel with some kind of wet dream deadline that they know will never work.

They can slowly phase it out over a long period of time without bankrupting or throwing 1/2 of the population into poverty in the process.
    Last edited by Richard; April-28-22 at 03:41 PM.