Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

CNN the purveyor of fake outrage news,or the new national inquirer.

The wholesale cost of electricity in Texas jumped from $50 to $9000 for 1 MW.

Talk about my self serving,people are making millions in energy right now overnight.

Newson needs to go,California will spend this summer like the last with rolling blackouts and major power outages.

But you will not see that in CNN,I wonder why?

The left is mad at DeSantis because he did not bend to their corona virus narrative,he kept the state open,the state had fewer deaths,while having one of the highest at risk population in the country, and the economy kept going until the Dems crashed it so they could take the credit from Trump.

950 people PER DAY are moving into Florida fleeing democrat controlled cities and the violence,high taxes and a hostile business atmosphere.

That is a 342,000 net population gain per year.

Same thing with Texas and Arizona.

The left is pissed of because their tax base is leaving because they could not do what Florida and Texas government could.

Newson is getting kicked out because Californians are tired of everybody and businesses fleeing their state because of crushing democrat policies.

New York residents are fleeing oppression and high taxes and bad policies to Florida and Texas,and that governor,was held as a heroes of the democrat party for killing people across the country because he decided to withhold pertinent information from the feds,while blaming the feds.

So let me sum it up for CNN if I may.

Millions of Americans everyday are fleeing northern democrat controlled states and cities for the southern republican controlled states.

But according to CNN and the democrats,it is the republicans that are screwed up.

I guess that makes sense to somebody,who exactly has yet to be determined.

If you are a democrat governor of a state that is bleeding your tax base to Texas and Florida maybe it is time to stop pointing fingers at every Republican that you see and try and divert attention from your own misgivings.

Honestly Texas and Florida would prefer you get your own democrat house in order as you were elected to do,because you are ruining both Texas and Florida by bringing your screwed up way of thinking with you.

Sprawl and crushing destructive polices did not work up there so you fled them only to bring the exact same things with you here.

They were not good polices there,why think trying to force them on where you move to is going to end up with a different result .
    Last edited by Richard; February-19-21 at 03:00 AM.