I had never heard about either Qanon or the Bugaloos until reading about them on Detroit Yes. There must be a lot of coverage, real and imagined about those two groups in the Democratic echo chamber media. I looked up Bugaloo Boys on Wikipedia and it said they wear Hawaiian shirts at BLM rallies so they can identify each other in riots [[wink, wink). Some months later, I looked up the wikipedia article again and it still reported that they wore Hawaiian shirts at BLM rallies. I'm pretty sure that if that was ever or still true, that they would have been dead. Both groups seem like the product of SPLC propaganda or at least were magnified in importance to have an enemy the left can rally around. Knowing of these groups, I avoided their websites. I am probably on enough lists already.

Greene does sound like a fruitcake; as whacko as Maxine Waters but a little less flakey than AOC. If Democrats want to take down a Republican, I would offer Lynn Cheney as the sacrificial Republican. Lynn Cheney and her father were the Democrats' favorite Republicans. Make her a Democrat since so many of the other neocon warmongers have already drifted back to the Democratic Party. Dreaming: How about trading Lynn Cheney for Tulsi Gabbard? The DNC made it clear it doesn't want Tulsi Gabbard anyway. She isn't corrupt enough, prioritizes Americans, proved that even voting Democrats didn't want Kamala Harris, and counter attacked the ever evil Hillary.