Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

WOW. Seriously... you guys are so partisan and narrow minded.
    There is left wing influenced media and there is right wing influenced media.

May statement still holds true and is a valid question :
    If Hannity is 100% guilty of extorting his fans and concert attendees for his own personal gain and being fraudulent or dishonest about the proceeds to a donation driven tour, then why are left wing influenced major news and cable networks not making this a major story?

Why are NO major networks or cable news channels not reporting this AT ALL?

You guys are so predictable with your knee-jerk partisan blinders-on reactions that you really don't even deserve a response when you bark like a dog when given a command.

Did I not type:
    and remember, like i said, if they are crooks, i hope they hang for it.
    ??

Obviously if you use your grey matter, you can see that I am not in the tank for them.
    What I am saying is you can't believe everything you read on the intrawebz.
    Papasito hailed Joe Stack[[the idiot who crashed his plane into a building to "punish" the IRS) as a hero.
    I don't condone violence, but I do see how the tyrannical practices of the IRS can send someone off the deep end. The man wrote a long letter explaining why he did it, and had some very valid points about the policies of the IRS and the Government. He did a morally wrong thing by killing "innocents to make his point, but let's remember : the guy was a self proclaimed liberal. He was not a righty, nor was a "teabagger", as you folks respectfully dub members of the Tea Party movement.
    Besides, it's not like the Left doesn't condone violence against the estabilishment. Like how the Left hails Ayers and gives him a pass?
    How about the military gunning down civilians in Iraq during Obama's watch? That video was released yesterday from mainstream media. Where's the outrage from that?

Had these things gone down with a Repbulican in office, you folks would be singing a completely different tune.

I have made myself clear in the past I am not a right winger. I embrace [[and oppose) some values of both parties and consider myself an independant. But time and time again, people regurgitate what they hear from thier political entertainment shows and assume before they think.
    Last edited by Papasito; April-07-10 at 07:56 AM.