Quote Originally Posted by mcsdetroitfriend View Post
    Get your cameras ready!
    And your CCW !

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    And your CCW !
    There's something wrong with you.

LodgeDodger Guest

Take some advice from an old lady: Stay away from the Packard plant. Why does everyone feel the need to provoke the guards into doing something they can document? Just stay away, let them do their business, and mind your own.

I cannot believe the entitlement some of the posters over here seem to have when it comes to private property in Detroit.

I've been on the property. It's dangerous. Stay the heck away.

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    Take some advice from an old lady: Stay away from the Packard plant. Why does everyone feel the need to provoke the guards into doing something they can document? Just stay away, let them do their business, and mind your own.

I cannot believe the entitlement some of the posters over here seem to have when it comes to private property in Detroit.

LD I could NOT agree with you more...

Are they done with the shoot? And the activity at MCS, that was non-Transformers related?

What happened to the LIRR commuter coaches used for the fake train wreck? I presume these are some of a lot of 40 or so of these things that a friend bought from the New York commuter-train agency a few years ago and has been re-selling or scrapping ever since. I never imagined I'd see them in a photo of the Packard plant. This definitely qualifies as the weirdest thing I've seen so far on DetroitYes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandhouse View Post
    What happened to the LIRR commuter coaches used for the fake train wreck? I presume these are some of a lot of 40 or so of these things that a friend bought from the New York commuter-train agency a few years ago and has been re-selling or scrapping ever since. I never imagined I'd see them in a photo of the Packard plant. This definitely qualifies as the weirdest thing I've seen so far on DetroitYes.
    They were still there last night

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    Are they done with the shoot? And the activity at MCS, that was non-Transformers related?

MCS was shot for about 2 days, then Detroit 187 has pretty much taken up residence there.

There is also 2 other movies that are scheduled to be shot around the area

NOW

About this building explosion today?

I saw Transformers 3 filming at Meadowbrook Hall in Rochester Hills a couple nights ago

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCircus289 View Post
    I saw Transformers 3 filming at Meadowbrook Hall in Rochester Hills a couple nights ago
    That was not Transformers, it was The Reasonable Bunch.

Transformers is doing some outside shots at the Fisher Bldg this weekend, and interior shots Monday. There are already some props inside on the 2nd floor.

My advise is to keep public streets public. Take as many photos as you care to. Do not complying with orders and suggestions that suggest you are prohibited from doing either activity.

Corner Clifford an Woodward and on Washington. More mayhem from Destructioncompany M.Bay & Co.

Explosions.
    More BOOM!
    Ooptimus Prime rolling it.
    Same prop from the Packard plant. [[and aBelgian Beer truck??)

Autobots arriving at the Packard plant.

More interesting stuff on Youtube.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; September-25-10 at 06:30 AM.

Transformers from Optimus Prime to Bumblebee, a Ferrari and some futuristic Corvette drive on Washingon Blvd near the Westin hotel moving from one shooting location to another

http://www.vimeo.com/channels/ericseals#15242994

when i was up in detroit wednesday they were filming t3 at the train station. asked if i was one of the extras. i said "no, just wondered what the hell is going on here!". so they chased me away.

Found these shots on another site. I just hope they clean up after they leave!

Mr. Bay certainly likes to use that corner. That's the same spot featured in The Island...also the same building Red Dawn blew out earlier in the year

Lowell made a tour of that building. The Jewish center. Those two top floors are vacant. You could sell ring seats to the action!!!

To be honest, that thing looks better now than in real life....

Removed some information in this post and moved it to this thread.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; September-27-10 at 07:10 AM.

Removed information in this post and moved it to this thread.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; September-27-10 at 07:09 AM.

There's something wrong with you.

I still have to laugh @ that for some reason.....

Another interesting video, not from Detroit but from Chicago. This person got really close to the action!!

Behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; December-27-10 at 11:57 AM.

LOL, "close to the action" indeed. CrainsChicagoBusiness...the filming is right outside their office building....so close a window broke out. Perfectly convenient for filming the filming.

Forgot about this thread? It's up again! There's a new trailer online, albeit showing more Chicago distruction than Detroit but the traler is truly BAWESOME!!!

Opening June 1st!!

I didn't even see any Detroit in that! Are they going to actually show it being in Detroit or will it be like the last one where Detroit is standing in for another city? In this case Chicago.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast