Quote Originally Posted by night-timer View Post
Can anyone help: I wish to contact the owners of the "Old Miami" bar on Cass Avenue in the Midtown Cass Corridor. Whenever I went there with Django, he genuinely cared about the fish in the pond in the Miami beer garden, out the back. I think it's appropriate that we remember Django's moments at his favorite hang-out... cheers, Robert Wallace.
I can only imagine that Danny is already thinking of something...and if the weather agrees, that backyard would be the most appropriate venue as far as I'm concerned. Like most of us, Danny and Julie had some tumult in their relationship with Matt...but his honest spirit usually smoothed things over as best he could.

I'll try to see his sister when she comes to town Monday, although I know she's got much larger priorities than me. We've a camera to get out of hock, at least.

That's what I was supposed to do with him Friday afternoon...but had to cancel because I was sick. Oddly, he wanted to scrap some metal he found on his travels...ironic. He'd not scrapped in a while, at least not that I knew.

I hoped this morning would be better than yesterday...it is not. I don't like this world without Matthew Loflin Davis in it. Life got decidedly less interesting now that he's not adding to my memory bank. I miss my friend. Hard to feel the impact he had on me...via the vacuum of that space now.