Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Diana O'. View Post
    Merry Christmas from Windsor to Detroit. I just joined today. I can see your city from here!

Merry Christmas everyone!

And welcome to the forum from antoher Windsorite!

merry christmas to all!

merry christmas!!!!!!!!

Merry Chistmas to ya'll.

DetroitDad Guest

Default Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone out there has a great Holiday, New Year, and/or Christmas. While the ghost of Detroit present may be haunting some of us tonight, I can surely respect anyone out there, no matter where you call home now, who is sitting back after wrapping presents for the kiddies and tots, sipping some hot cocoa cuddled up with the one we love, next to the final glowing embers of the Yule Log... dreaming of a Marshmallow World, with Silver Bells ringing out on Christmas Eve on Woodward Avenue.

As much as our past and present may hurt, it is the ghost of Detroit future that will come to remind us that our attitude towards the future, no matter how possibly grim, is always in our hands.

But for tonight, it doesn't hurt to reminisce in the past mindset.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday Celebrations, to everyone on this board, and all your family members. And if we disagree on stuff, all the better! May everyone's arguments be truer and stronger in the coming year. Especially mine. :-)

Christmas is cool again, WHOOO HOOOO!

Merry Christmas Bitches.

Merry Christmas, folks!!

A Cool Yule to Youse!

Merry Christmas to all this wonderful morning!!!! God Bless you all!!

Best wishes for a blessed Christmas and a prosperous and healthful 2011 to all!!!

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas. Especially thinking of those who lost loved ones during the past year... may you be comforted, and may 2011 be good to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post

Merry Christmas!!
    I'm sure that I wasn't the only one waiting for a body to fall out of the truck! ;-)

Merry Christmas to all!

More Christmas to you!

Merry Christmas everyone...and thank you again for your continued support of the Georgia Street Community Collective. Pictures of the Holiday Dinner will be up on the website soon.

Here's hoping Santa brings you everything you need!

Merry Christmas, all!!

Default Quite a time last night at our house!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkwlR...eature=related

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

For the second year running the Netherlands is experiencing a white Christmas! [[Yay!)

Just taken seconds ago.

[[Strictly spoken, it's now December 26th over here. But we have a perculiar thing over here; a second Christmas day. Fact.)

Merry Christmas, and may 2011 be the beginning of better times for us and our region. God bless.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

DetroitPole Guest

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia!

We have had a very peaceful and happy Christmas here in Detroit. I hope you and yours have as well and that this Christmas will usher in a new sense of peace in the world.

Merry Christmas to all.

Thank you Lowell for the beautiful Ecard.!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2