I am deeply saddened by this news. The loss of the quality of your reporting will be missed.

There is little news content on the air and our newspapers should be embarrassed to call themselves news.

As to your 501c3. It has merit. I imagine internet is the way to go. Get some paying advertisers. I write grants for our 501c3 although I have been sadly lazy this year. Should I come across any grants that apply to your goals, I will forward them.

One caution, make sure you keep meticulous records since many 501c3 are shams. Hey that could one of your first stories.

Write a book of your experiences. Wayne State Press would be a good distributor. Hit the lecture circuit and sell your book. Some pay honoraiums [[sp) some don't but it will highlight your organization. Keep a log book on attendees and create a newsletter.

If I think of any other suggestions, I will post. I am sure I can think of more suggestions but I suffer from insomnia and at 4 in the morning I not the brightest star in the sky.

One other thought, make sure Metro Times covers this story. Maybe you could free lance for them.