Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I got my 2nd shot {Phizer} a few weeks ago and didn't post about it because it was completely uneventful. In fact my schedule the rest of that day and the two that followed were busy with an unusual amount of physical labor and little sleep. My muscles were a little sore, but probably not more than they they would have been under normal circumstances, due to the labor.

One person I know described feeling like he had the flu for two days after his second shot, everyone else I know experienced nothing unusual beyond a sore arm. Like me, they haven't been posting about it. People tend to talk a lot more about feeling lousy than feeling normal. We notice exceptions, not business as usual.

Anyone reluctant to get the vaccine because you're worried about missing work or any other responsibilities if you feel bad afterwards: this will probably not happen to you.
    Last edited by bust; May-19-21 at 03:42 PM.