I felt it all quite necessary to get out of the way.

Got the Moderna at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center. No issues.

The second, however, turned into a nightmare for me. I was fine for the day, but for the next day and for the 7-9 days that followed, I was a wreck. I couldn't get out of bed for two days with extreme pain. I had fevers, chills, pain, sleeplessness, a headache, the works.

Keep in mind, I'm a person with poor physical health issues who reacts poorly to almost every drug and chemical out there [[can't take a simple aspirin on a full stomach without getting nauseous or a simple Ibuprofen without feeling jacked-up irritable)....and it's been like that all my life.

I still feel getting the vaccine was crucial, and I get really bummed by pisspoor attempts online to downplay COVID or foster conspiracy theories about the vaccine [[e.g.-the "Marvin Hagler died from the COVID vaccine" BS)...in fact, 3-6 sad, lonely, burner accounts will appear on Tumblr on a weekly basis to post the most outlandish unsubstantiated sources, videos, lies, etc. etc. using the "plandemic" hashtag as their lure [[a regular block- and-move-on operation for me and few others on my page on Tumblr). I say this because I am saddened to see that a regular that used to post here on DY back in the late 2000's [[an ex-GF and a former friend of Matt Blake-RIP) made a recent "microchip in the needle conspiracy" post on her FB page. Ugh.