Quote Originally Posted by JerBehr View Post
It's almost 2024 so it's time to reboot this thread! This community recently caught my eye and I'd love to talk with someone about the current state of the HoA, what top priorities are for the community, what big projects [[& implications for assessments) are coming down the line, how occupied is it, and a ballpark of what kind of financial resources are expected to be part of the community? I love how up front the community website is regarding the work ahead and I'd love to learn more.
Hey there current Parc Lafayette residents! I'm also looking at a few listings here and curious to know if there are any planned assessments coming? The website says "The community is planning future large scale capital improvements to continue the property’s ongoing revitalization." which feels a bit ominous. I'm all for contributing to the betterment of the community and improving the infrastructure for longevity but would love to know what level of investment owners would be potentially on the hook for in the coming years.

Additionally, I'm finding many of the current listings have a history riddled with "for sale" then "pending" then "for sale" again. In some cases multiple times before a sale is executed. You may not know the answer to this, but do you think it's because of a misalignment with listing price and appraisal? Or what are these pending buyers discovering before backing out, time and time again..

Thanks for any insight you can provide!