Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

The only building that will be demolished in the rail plans developed by URS is the building next to the Rosa Parks bus center, the one adjacent to the People Mover stop there. I cannot recall the name of the building, but I believe it has that Moci clothing store and Quizno's or something and a pawn shop in it [[can't call if they're vacant). It's at the NW corner of Michigan and Washington.

This is where the southern terminus of the line will be [[it loops west from Woodward to link to the bus station).

Quote Originally Posted by BShea View Post
    The only building that will be demolished in the rail plans developed by URS is the building next to the Rosa Parks bus center, the one adjacent to the People Mover stop there. I cannot recall the name of the building, but I believe it has that Moci clothing store and Quizno's or something and a pawn shop in it [[can't call if they're vacant). It's at the NW corner of Michigan and Washington.

This is where the southern terminus of the line will be [[it loops west from Woodward to link to the bus station).
    That building is butt ugly [[if I'm thinknig of the right one). No harm.