Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    There really wasn't much of a need to go back to the strip once it reopened. Sala Thai and Box Seat have both reopened stores there but it's not the same.

I guess you don't know Box seat video is also closed

Quote Originally Posted by noenaim View Post
    I guess you don't know Box seat video is also closed

Sure didn't, I started using Netflix and Video On Demand. How long ago did they close?

Probably right about the time everybody started using Netflix and video on demand...

Quote Originally Posted by professorscott View Post
    Probably right about the time everybody started using Netflix and video on demand...
    Box Seat was gone, Blockbuster closed and Hollywood Video Closed. Where else could I go that was close to downtown? Closing the inner city locations because your customers will go to your suburban locations may work for department and grocery stores, but it's not going to work for video stores